Inicio > hospitals > clinic of the family madrid
With some of the best facilities, the most modern equipment that exist and a edical team of international recognition, is one of the most known hospitals in Spain.
Reference hospital in Madrid. It covers all specialties.
Higly qualified medical care.
With the lastest equipment
Human careful attention
GENERAL AND TRAUMA EMERGENCIES: 6 boxes for surgical and trauma emergencies. 6 motorized beds for control and observation and 1 Specific operating room for emergencies.
GYNECOLOGICAL EMERGENCIES : 2 specialized boxes
OTHER SERVICES: Cardiology, Ophthalmology, Otorhinolaryngology, Ultrasound General.
Interventional radiology of the breast
|Rehabilitation and physiotherapy
|General and digestive system surgery
Regenerative medicine unit
Oral and maxillofacial surgery
Plastic, aesthetic and reconstructive surgery
Natural birth unit
|Pelvic floor unit
Gynaecology and obstetrics
|Bone densiometry General Electric Lunar||Ultrasound machine Philips Epiq 5||Encor Enspire Breast Biopsy System||Neurosurgical scanner O Arm|
|Gamma camera Philips ES/561429||Gamma camera Piker Prism 1000 plus||Holmium laser||Digital mammography AMULET|
|Neuronavisigator Stealth||Pet TAC Biograph||Radiofrequency INTAC|
|Magnetic resonance Philips Achieva 1.5T||TAC Brillance 64 essence||Tomotherapy imaging IGRT||Optical coherence tomography|
We provide a wide portfolio of services organized in a single environment and specialized units that cover all needs: diagnostic, surgical, orthopedic and rehabilitative.
Ample space of consultations for patient caree :
- Open 0,3 T
- Closed 1,5 T
According to the specialties offered we expand the information of traumatology, oncology, ophthalmology, neurology and neurosurgery. If more information is required do not hesitate to request it.
Comprehensive programs trauma, monitoring and personalized attention :
- Treatment of sports injuries, sports rehabilitation.
- Personal training: maintenance, strengthening, slimming
Multidisciplinary team: Traumatologist, Rehabilitation specialist, a licensed professional in Science of Physical Activity and Sport and Physiotherapist.
We have our own physiotherapy center and radiodiagnostic.
We work with a gym of 2500 square meters
Prosthetic Knee Surgery
Arthroscopic knee surgery
- Meniscal injuries: suture, meniscectomy
- ACL Reconstruction
- ACP Reconstruction
- Repair techniques of injuries in Knee Cartilag
- Realignment of the lower limb, fe osteotomies.
- Reduction and Reconstruction of all types of femur patella tibia.
- Realignment extensor apparatus.
- Injury repair muscle, tendons and ligaments
Prosthetic shoulder surgery
- Primary prosthesis, Review, replacement prostheses,...
Arthroscopic shoulder surgery
- Tendon injuries: Biceps, Rotator Cuff.
- Arthritis / arthrosis acromioclavicular.
- Bursitis, subacromial commitment.
- Arthrolysis stiff shoulder.
- Shoulder luxation and instability, injuries LAMBRUM,SLAP
- Reduction and reconstruction of fractures of scapula, clavicle.
- Repair of muscles, tendons and ligaments
Prosthetic Hip Surgery
Arthroscopic Hip surgery
- Reduction and reconstruction of all types of hip
- fractures: femur, pelvis.
- Injury repair muscle, tendons and ligaments
|Ankle and Foot
Arthroscopic Ankle Surgery
Percutaneous forefoot surgery
- Ankle prosthesis.
- Foot-ankle arthrodesis.
- Reduction and reconstruction of fractures of the forefoot, calcaneus, talus, ankle.
- Repair of Achilles Tendon injury, Haglund.
- heel spurs, plantar fasciitis.
- Repair techniques ankle instability, peroneal dislocation
|Hand and Elbow
Carpal tunnel syndrome.
Exeresis intra and extra-articular ganglion..
Epicondylitis (tennis elbow).
Reduction and reconstruction of all types offractures of the wrist, fingers, forearm, elbow
We have a team of professionals specializing in the diagnosis, monitoring and treatme nervous system, the peripheral nervous system and the autonomic nervous system.
- Angiography Magnetic resonance Biopsy Lumbar puncture
- Among others
Is a center of international reference in Minimally Invasive Neurosurgery.
t has one of the best services of Neurosurgery in Spain directed by Dr. Avelino Parajón.
The team has the most advanced technology for the minimally invasive treatment of head and spine, origin by degenerative, trauma or tumor .
The service is equipped with:
- The first TAC Intraoperative O-Arm private health Madrid.
- A StealthStation S7 ® surgical neuronavegador.
- Intraoperative neurophysiological monitoring to know in real time the possible nerve functional impairment during surgery.
- Our service also has the ability to perform brain surgery with the patient awake.
The Hospital has a Medical Oncology Unit, consisting of a multidisciplinary team of professionals (medical oncologists, nurses and psycho-oncologists) who provide comprehensive care to cancer patients.
Treatments that are performed: chemotherapy, targeted agents or biological Immunotherapy Hormone.
Medical Oncology Unit works through specialized units in addressing different types of tumors in which a multidisciplinary team involved.
The Breast Unit is composed of specialists in Radiology, Pathology, Gynecology, Plastic Surgery and Medical and Radiation Oncology.
We apply the most modern radiotherapy techniques with an innovative equipment TomoTherapy Hi Tec TRA
Helical using Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT). This allows very successfully treat tumors: breast, pediatric, primary lung, prostate, head and neck, gynecological, nervous system and simultaneous irradiation of several types of tumors in different locations and radiation in case of recurrence or relapse.
Dr. David Antolin, who leads the service, is a national reference and one of the leading eye surgeons in Spain. He is specialized in cataract surgery, microsurgery glaucoma, presbyopia surgery.Dr Antolin is an expert surgeon in solving complicated cases and implementation of innovative surgical techniques
Section of macula and retina
Section of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus
Corneal surface section and transplantations
Section of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
Oculoplastics section, aesthetics and lacrimal ducts
Argon and YAG laser
Optical coherence tomography swept-source (OCT)
Endothelial cell count
Scheimpflug corneal topography analysis rear face (Pentacam)
SLT unit Selective trabeculoplasty laser
Auto refractor Keratometer